Roblox is an online community that has gained quite popularity over the past few years. People throughout the world gather together to build and play fun games. Basically, as a user, you can actually create your own game on Roblox. Further including, one can even create their own items including t-shirts and sell them as well.
Other users are able to purchase the item using Robux. So, in this article, we have curated a step-by-step guide on how to give Robux to friends?
Significance of Robux in Roblox
Roblox was launched back in 2005 with the idea of a Game building platform. What it means is that, even without prior coding knowledge, users can easily build their own games. Regardless of the size and style of the game, Roblox offers its users complete flexibility. In Roblox, there are various ways to earn money, and the most prominent one includes receiving donations from other users.
Robux was introduced as a virtual currency in Roblox. All the transactions within the websites work as that of real currency. Using Robux, users can do literally anything within the same. Starting from getting different passes, to special access on games along with making a purchase of various items and lastly donating them to other players.
how to Donate Robux to Friends?
It is imperative to understand that, you can’t directly send money to your friends. Roblox exclusively deals on its virtual currency Robux. On the contrary, one of the easiest ways is to sell items such as T-shirts and receive donations against the same. In order to donate Robux to friends, follow the steps down below.
- At first, ask the person to keep some items for sale, in order to receive the donation. As a prerequisite, the user needs to have a paid Builder’s Club account. Make sure after creating the item, then upload it directly to the catalog along with pricing and features.
- Right after the listing, ask them for the given item’s name. Once found, it becomes quite easy to donate Robux and purchase the listed item.
- Now, it’s time for you to log into your Roblox account. After entering your username and password, directly head over to the ‘Catalog’ or ‘Avatar Shop’ you find at the top bar.
- Simply search for the name of the item in the ‘Catalog’ and select the product.
- Once you reach the product page, simply click on the Green Buy Button. A prompt will appear whether you want to make your purchase using Robux? Click on continue in order to complete your purchase.
Most Effective Ways to Earn Robux in Roblox
There are a plethora of ways in which you can earn Robux completely for free in Roblox. So, in case you are wondering about donating your Robux, here are some of the most prominent ways to earn Robux instead of buying them.
1. Make Use of the Roblox Affiliate Program
The affiliate program on Roblox for users is by far one of the easiest ways to earn Robux. You can actually refer other users to buy from the affiliate link. This is also one of the fastest ways to collect Robux all for yourself and use them during donation. All you need to do is distribute them among your friends and families.
2. Earn by Creating Your Own Games
One of the main reasons Roblox gained such popularity is due to its ability to create custom games seamlessly. And making games can actually become your primary source of earning Robux as well. Right after creating a game on Roblox, all you need to do is publish the same. For every signup you acquire, you can actually earn a fair share of Roblox.
3. Join the Roblox Premium
While joining Roblox Premium would cost you some money upfront, but the rewards you get in return are next to none. And now that you have the Robux you need, you can simply donate them among your friends. You can also check out our dedicated article on how to get free Robux?
The Bottom Line
So, this was our curated guide on how to give people Robux. In fact, sending donations on Roblox is actually easier as compared to receiving them where you actually need a builder’s club account. Using the above-mentioned trick, you can actually purchase various items from your friends and support them. Let us know, in the comment section below, how many donations you made on Roblox?