Laptops are still not so affordable for many people and if you are among them, you probably don’t like to pick any random laptop and regret later. There are a few things you must know and check before buying the laptop under any budget. Today, I am going to share some best laptops under 50000 INR that you can buy in India. I have made this list by considering each and every requirement that people have when they want to buy a laptop in this budget.
As per the research and my own experience, most of the people who are looking for the best laptop under 50000 INR, usually want a laptop with the following specifications:
- Full HD display
- Powerful processor
- At least 8GB of RAM
- At least 2GB Graphics Card
However, It’s not possible to find a laptop with all of these specifications every time, and this is where the customer gets confused. So, first think about your priorities like whether you want a good looking laptop for casual use or a laptop with average looks but powerful performance, etc. Then, select any laptop from the list given below as per your requirements.
Also Read: Best Laptops For Engineering Students
Best Laptops Under 50000 INR
1. Asus Vivobook X507UF
The first laptop in our list is from popular brand Asus which comes with powerful performance and stunning looks. The 8th gen Intel Quad Core i5 processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM are capable of handling heavy tasks and provide smooth performance. The 15.6″ inch Full HD anti-glare display and the 2GB Nvidia Graphics card are ready to take your gaming or high-resolution video watching experience to the next level. You can do multitasking easily with works like running heavy software, video rendering, gaming, etc.
- Intel Core i5 8250U Processor, 1.6 GHz, 6M Cache, Turbo Boost Up to 3.40 GHz
- 8GB DDR4 RAM | 1TB HDD
- 15.6 Full HD Screen, NVIDIA GeForce MX130 Graphics Card with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM
- 1 x Type-C USB 3.1 Port, 1 x USB 3.0 Port, 2 x USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Fingerprint reader, 1 x SD Card reader
- Windows 10 Home, 1 Year Onsite Warranty, Gold Color, 1.68 Kgs in Weight
2. Lenovo Ideapad 81DE01JWIN
The next laptop is from Lenovo which can solve your storage issues for the next several years. If you are someone who is fond of movies and feel accomplished by showing your collections to your friends, this laptop is for you. The Lenovo Ideapad comes with a 2TB Hard disk along with Intel i5 8250U processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM. You are also getting AMD Radeon 2GB graphics card with this laptop. Hence, this is also one of the best laptops under 50000 INR which doesn’t only providing powerful processing and multitasking speed but also taking care of storage.
- 15.6-inch – Antiglare display
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U Processor
- 2TB HDD | 8GB DDR4 RAM | AMD Radeon 530 2GB Graphics
- Up to 5 hours of Battery Life
- DOS | 2.2 kg in Weight
- 1-year domestic warranty from Lenovo covering only manufacturing defects (not physical damage)
3. Acer Swift 3
If performance and high-speed multitasking are only priorities, you should go with this Acer Swift 3. With powerful 8th gen Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM, you are also getting a 256GB SSD. If you don’t know, let me tell you that Solid State Drives (SSDs) are very faster than traditional hard drives. Switching from an HDD to SSD can multiply the performance and also save time. The 14-inch Full HD IPS display comes with Gorilla glass protection and is ideal for day-to-day college or office use.
Also Check: Best SSD Under 5000 INR
- Intel Core i5 8th Gen Quad Core Processor with MaxTurbo Speed 3.40 GHz
- 256 GB SSD | 4GB DDR4 SDRAM | 6MB Cache | Backlight Technology
- 14 Inch – Full HD (1920 x 1080 ) In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology Screen, Gorilla Glass
- Finger Print Reader, Dual Stereo Speakers, C-Type reverse USB port
- Integrated Intel UHD 620 Shared Graphics
4. HP 15 da0077TX
The next laptop is from one of the top laptop selling brand HP. It comes with a similar specification like 8th Gen Intel i5 quad-core processor with turbo boost up to 3.4Ghz, 8GB of DDR4 RAM and 1TB Hard disk. The laptop is equipped also with Nvidia’s 2GB graphics card which makes it worth buying. It can suffice your heavy processing tasks, multitasking and gaming need with ease.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U Processor, 1.6GHz base speed, Up to 3.4GHz Turbo Speed, 4 cores, 6MB cache
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920×1080) display | Anti-glare, WLED backlit Technology
- 1TB HDD | 8GB DDR4 RAM with Nvidia GeForce MX110 2GB Graphics
- Laptop weight: 2.5 kg | Lithium Battery
- DOS Operating System
- 1-year domestic warranty from HP covering manufacturing defects and not covering physical damage.
5. Dell Inspiron 3576
How can we forget Dell when discussing best laptops under 50000 INR? Dell has its presence in almost price category and is already quite popular for premium laptops. The Dell Inspiron 3576 takes care of looks, performance and also battery life. It comes with Windows 10 Home pre-loaded along with MS Office Home and Student 2016 pre-installed. The laptop is ideal for casual, college and office use.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U processor
- Pre-loaded Windows 10 with lifetime validity
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920×1080) display
- 1TB HDD | 8GB DDR4 RAM with integrated Intel UHD 620 Graphics
- Laptop weight: 2.5kg | Lithium battery
- MS Office Home & Student 2016 Pre-Installed
- 1-year domestic warranty from Dell covering Hardware Issues and not the physical damage.
6. HP Pavilion x360
If you are looking for a touchscreen convertible laptop under 50000 INR, you won’t find any better option than this one. The HP Pavilion x360 features 14-inch IPS display with touchscreen and WLED backlit technology. It is packed with 8th Gen Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB of DDR4 RAM and 1TB SSHD. There’s also an 8GB NAND flash memory for fast bootup. Along with great specification, the laptop also looks super stylish with a thin design, lightweight and cool backlit keyboard. This laptop is ideal for casual and day to day normal college/office usage.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U Processor, 2.2GHz base processor speed, 2 cores, 4MB cache
- Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- 14-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display | Touchscreen enabled | WLED backlit display
- 1TB SSHD | 4GB DDR4 RAM with Integrated Intel UHD 620 Graphics | 8 GB NAND Flash Memory for Fast Bootup | HP ProtectSmart HDD Protection
- 1.59 Kg Touchscreen convertible laptop | Backlit keyboard, Thin and light design | 3-cell battery with Fast Charging
- MS Office Home & Student 2016 Pre-installed
- 1-year domestic warranty from HP covering only the manufacturing defects
7. Lenovo Yoga 520-14lKB
I also got flattened when I first saw this image. The last laptop in our list is again from Lenovo. The Lenovo Yoga 520 is packed with 7th Gen Intel i3 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, Nvidia’s 2GB Graphics card and 1TB HDD. This 14-inch laptop is ideal for casual use like watching videos and playing lite games.
- Intel I3-7130U 7th Gen processor
- 1TB HDD | 4GB DDR4 RAM
- NVidia GeForce GT 940MX (2GB GDDR5) Graphics
- 14-inch Display
- 3 USB Ports
- Windows 10 Home High End IN App AFO operating system
Recommended: 7 Best Laptops Under 30000 INR in India
Conclusion: Best Laptop Under 50000 INR
Frankly speaking, there is nothing like the word ‘best laptop’. Every laptop has its own advantages and disadvantages in its price range. Also, almost all of them offers one year of warranty. So, I don’t think there would be any problem in purchasing laptop of any popular brand. The only thing you should focus on is their specifications – go for the brand whose laptop is fulfilling most of your requirements. That’s it.